- Catching problems in their early stages can prevent vision loss. An eye exam can do this by catching things you haven’t yet noticed.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- Make the most of your exams by knowing how often to get them, and what information to bring with you.
- Going to the eye doctor? Here’s what to expect, and what to remember.
- Eye exams often begin by sharing information at the front desk, so be prepared.
- You may want to ask some of these questions before or during your next eye exam.
- Learn what common tests and procedures to expect during a routine eye exam.
- Taking care of your eyes is so important, no matter your age! Every year, it's a great idea to have a comprehensive eye exam with a certified Optometrist. Unfortunately, many people think that just getting their eyeglasses or contact lenses updated at their local optical shop is enough – but this isn't the case.
- You may be given these common tests during a routine eye exam. Find out what you can expect.
- It's important to understand the relationship between your eyes and any medications you may currently be using.